Lead sourcing made easy.
Identifying the right prospects for your business in an effective way is crucial! That is why ALF keeps track of the key triggers that could lead to your next big opportunity.
There are over 6,000 changes reflected in ALF every week and we research the market more frequently than any other supplier in our field. With access to ALF, you will be notified when changes occur within the industry and have access to new companies that have started spending on advertising so you can take action immediately, a far more efficient way of prospecting.
Plus, ALF's functionality allows you to target those areas most relevant to your business. Create targeted prospect lists and export prospect data for successful marketing campaigns!
ALF identifies key buying signals
Reach quality prospects and get in contact at the right time with ALF. Our dedicated research team search for triggers in the market to highlight which companies you should be targeting. We keep you up-to-date on the latest:
- New spenders
- New appointments
- Agency changes - reviews, pitches and wins
- Industry news - new product launches, M&As, brand responses to market changes and much more. Whether it is using industry news to identify opportunities or improving your pitch with a reason to connect, ALF has you covered.
- Nielsen Advertising Spend
Focus on what's relevant.
- Over 5,000 advertiser profiles and their current agencies
- Over 42,600 contacts from 18,500 brands and their 918 agencies, including types of work and length of relationships
- Contact information for marketing and advertising decision-makers such as email addresses, phone numbers, social media links and job responsibilities
- Over 12 years of advertising spend data at company and brand level, quarterly spend trends including benchmarking against competitors and advertising spend split across 9 media channels including digital spend breakdowns
- Daily news on new appointments, agency reviews/pitches/wins, and brands from multiple trade press sources