We're always on the look out for great people to join our team. Keep an eye out for job postings listed below.
For a full overview of the career opportunities with our sister brands at MBI, please click here.
Business Development Executive - ALF
Brand name: ALF
Reports to: Head of New Business
Job reference: MBI-064
Location: Old Street, London
About the role
This role is focussed on winning new business subscriptions from 3 key customer groups; Media Owners, Advertising Agencies & Marketing Services organisations for ALF services
• Meet & exceed targets – monthly, quarterly & annually
• Engage prospective subscribers over the phone & in person
• Exceed activity based Key Performance Indicators
(Opportunities created, demonstrations/meetings attended etc.)
• Provide accurate weekly forecasts & manage pipeline effectively
• Follow up marketing activity
• Ensure details gathered from prospects are captured on SalesForce
Candidates with 12 – 36 months sales experience considered, preferably in (but not limited to) B2B media sales or information sales.
Skills & Competencies
• Opening new opportunities (pitching)
• Questioning & qualification
• Objection handling
• Effective written communication
• Pipeline management & forecasting
• High achieving
• Enthusiastic & Energetic
• Punctual & reliable
• Professional & smart
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be responded to when they apply and any adverts will be removed when the role has been filled. If you are interested, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
ALF Insight puts a complete world of intelligence at the fingertips of the media and marketing industry. Through ALF Business Development, we provide our clients with the advertising information they need to grow their business.
ALF provides in-depth marketing and advertising intelligence. Our portfolio is delivered digitally through online services that are updated on a daily basis.
ALF is an invaluable resource that saves me time when trying to find out who looks after specific accounts with in the media buying agencies.
Justin Viljoen, RBI