• News (41)
    Other (21 Jan 2019)

    Ben Osborn Pfizer’s new UK managing director

    PFIZER has promoted Ben Osborn to the role of managing director for the UK. He takes over from Erik Nordkamp who was promoted to general manager UK and cluster lead Europe.

    Read Full Article

    bbc.co.uk (19 Dec 2018)

    GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer merge healthcare arms

    GLAXOSMITHKLINE and PFIZER have revealed plans to subsume several of their brands into a new business called GSK Consumer Healthcare. The joint venture will own and market brands including Panadol, Anadin and Aquafresh. GlaxoSmithKline will have a 68% stake in the business while Pfizer will hold the remaining 32%.

    Read Full Article