• News (131)
    City AM (11 Jun 2020)

    Hovis owners set to sell bread brand for up to £150m

    HOVIS owner The Gores Group is reportedly looking to sell the business for as much as £150m later this year. The investment firm has hired bankers to sell its 51% stake which it acquired six years ago. PREMIER FOODS, which owns the remaining 49% is also reportedly supportive of the sale.

    Read Full Article

    Campaign (03 Jun 2019)

    Hovis 'Boy on the bike' ad makes TV comeback

    HOVIS has relaunched its iconic 'Boy on the bike' ad, 46 years after it first aired. The spot has been digitally remastered by the British Film Institute National Archive and RSA Films. It features music re-recorded by the next generation of the Ashington Colliery Band, which was used on the original version. The remastered ad aired on ITV on 3 June and will be shown during peak times throughout the month.

    Read Full Article