• News (238)
    Diary Directory (13 May 2020)

    KKR acquires majority stake in Coty Professional Beauty

    COTY has sold a majority stake in its Professional Beauty and Retail Hair business to global investment firm KKR. Under the terms of the Memorandum of Understanding, Coty will carve out Wella and its portfolio of professional brands, including Clairol, OPI and ghd, into a standalone company in which KKR will acquire a 60% stake and Coty will retain the remaining 40% interest.

    Read Full Article

    Exclusive (21 Apr 2020)

    COTY has promoted Jade Craig to the role of global senior influencer marketing & PR manager for Gucci Beauty and Cathrine Pharao to the position of director of media strategy & planning, EMEA.