ALF researches the decision makers at the top 6,000 advertisers in the UK, along with their 17,000 associated brands, who collectively spend over £11 billion a year on advertising.
We link agencies to brands and advertisers to build a complete web of advertising and marketing spend decision makers in the UK.
Here are some key facts about the service:
- ALF lists 35,085 contacts at 17,909 brands and 6000 parent companies
- It includes 934 agencies that service those brands
- We publish around 20,000 contact and job changes every month
- 60% of staffing appointments are exclusive to ALF at point of publication
- We have a team of 18 full-time researchers
- We spend an average of 50 hours every week quality controlling the data
- We research 31 trade and consumer press sources to deliver a daily news service
- Nine out of the top ten agencies in the UK buy ALF
ALF – up to date, accurate and comprehensive