1. These terms and conditions apply to subscriptions of ALF Connect (guide to the UK"s leading advertisers and agencies).
2. Your subscription will be fulfilled by ALF Insight Limited a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 8297172 whose registered office is at c/o Media Business Insight Limited, Zetland House, 5-25 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4HJ.
3. Your subscription shall be on these terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions of business, including any that you may send to us when placing, renewing or paying for a subscription. We may vary these terms at any time.
4. Prices are quoted in UK Sterling, and you may pay by cheque, BACS transfer, credit or debit card. All online transactions are processed by NetBanx.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, your subscription will not begin until we have received payment in full cleared funds for your subscription term.
6. You may not cancel your subscription before the end of your subscription term and there shall be no refund of any subscription fees paid.
7. We will use reasonable endeavours to contact you towards the end of your subscription term to remind you to renew your subscription if you wish to do so.
8. Each subscription to ALF Connect permits a single named user to access ALF Connect, and that user will receive a user name and password in order to do so. Only a named user can access the service with that user name and password. You may not make available a single subscription to multiple users on a network or otherwise and you are responsible for preventing unauthorised use. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional users based at the same location as the first named user may be purchased at a reduced rate. Additional users based at a different location may be purchased at the full rate. Subscribers shall indemnify ALF Insight against all costs, losses or expenses resulting from any unauthorised use of a user name and/or password by any unnamed user or third party.
9. All rights in the content of ALF Connect including, but not limited to, text, images, sound, software (including, code, interface and website structure), video and look and feel, design and compilation are owned by ALF Insight or its licensors. No part of any such content may be reproduced in any form without our prior written permission or as permitted by law. You may only use the content for your own requirements in the course of your business.
10. We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information contained in your subscription products is accurate and up-to-date at the time of publication, but all warranties, conditions and terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms excludes our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses or pure economic loss, or for any special, indirect or consequential losses, costs, damages or expenses however arising. Our total aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance of these terms shall be limited to the price paid for your subscription during the 12 months preceding the date on which the claim arose.
12. We use any personal and transactional information (e.g. name, address, e-mail address, debit or credit card details) you supply to us in order to fulfil your subscription, and to contact you to renew your subscription.
13. You may not assign, sub-license, sub-contract or otherwise transfer to any third party (including any group company) your rights and/or obligations under these terms. We may assign, sub-license, sub-contract or transfer our rights to any third party at any time.
14. We may terminate your subscription immediately if you breach any of these terms. Failure by us to enforce any provision of these terms shall not be deemed to be a waiver of our right to do so.
15. These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.